Florida has a flurry of beautiful places and attractions to visit, even this top 10 list does not suffice.
If you’re planning to travel in one of the 50 states in United States, better make Florida at the top of your list.
- Miami Beach – coastal resort city in Miami-Dade County. Lots of attractions here including Eco-AdventureTours, Miami-Dade County Fair & Exposition and the Holocaust Memorial.
- Palm Beach – a town in Palm Beach County, Florida. Notable places to visit are the beaches, Lion Country Safari, Children’s Museum and Rapids Waterpark.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum – this Lieutenant George G. Meade designed lighthouse is located in north side of the Jupiter Inlet in Jupiter, Florida. The lighthouse became operational in 1860.
- Jacksonville – visiting the largest city in Florida in itself is already an achievement for some, go ahead and travel.
- Daytona Beach – this city in Florida is famous for its Daytona 500 NASCAR race. So if you’re into car racing, then this city is a must visit.
- National Naval Aviation Museum – military and aerospace museum which opened in 1962 is located in Naval Air Station Pensacola, Florida.
- Pensacola Beach – a beautiful island with white sand beaches and other enjoyable activities such as music, air shows and just simply bask yourself with its paradise like atmosphere.
- Edison & Henry Ford Winter Estates – get to know the two people who changed the world, Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. This place contains the memorabilia and pieces of inventions of the two historic people.
- Zoo Miami – the largest zoo in Florida with over 500 different species on display.
- Sea World – almost every people in the planet knows Sea World, the top marine or ocean park in the world.